Our Prime Energy Green Coffee Bean Extract with CGA is a natural thermogenic agent, fat hormone optimizer, and supports healthy cholesterol and insulin levels. Our product is formulated to support fat burning (oxidation) and increases caloric expenditure during workouts. Our formula can support as an antioxidant by combating inflammation and reducing reactive oxygen species within the body
- Increase Energy
- natural Thermogenic
- fat Hormone Optimizer
- Support Healthy Cholesterol
- Combat Inflammation
Contains 60 capsules.
As a dietary supplement take one (1) veggie capsule twice a day. For best results take 20-30 min before a meal with an 8oz glass of water, or as directed by your healthcare professional
Green Coffee Bean ( 50% green coffee antioxidant ) 800mg
- Natural thermogenic agent and fat hormone optimizer high in chlorogenic acid. (27)
- Supports a reduction in total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, body fat mass, and waist – to – hip circumference, and fat circulating in the bloodstream. (27)
- Decreases insulin levels and promotes efficient fat oxidation (burning) and insulin sensitivity. (27)
- Green coffee bean inhibits enzymes that increase cholesterol production. (27)
- Increases the activity of fat oxidation (burning) enzymes (carnitine palmitoyl transferase ). (27)
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Any of the products or services on this website are not meant to replace your current medication regimen and does not claim to cure your ailment. It is solely intended to support your current medical intervention.
If you experience any adverse reactions to any of the products or services on this website, stop immediately and consult your doctor. Talk to your doctor about potential risks before you take any dietary supplement.
The information and product specifications on this website are for educational purposes only, The information is not intended to provide or replace medical advice from your qualified health care professional. Consult with your physician if you have any health concerns, and before initiating any new diet, exercise, supplement, or other lifestyle changes.