PRIMAL ULTRATEST is formulated to increase natural testosterone levels, sexual function, positive mood, reduced cortisol, increased nitric oxide production, increased muscle mass, and improved exercise performance.
- Increase Testosterone Levels
- Increase Muscle Mass
- Improve Exercise
- Increase Sexual Function & Positive Mood
- Reduce Cortisol
- Increase Nitric Oxide Production
Our product is synthesized utilizing the latest scientific research and formulated with high-quality ingredients.
Our formula is third-party independently tested for heavy metals, impurities, made in the USA,GMP certified, and produced in an FDA registered facility. 1% of the supplements on the market can match our world-class standards.
Take three (3) capsules before bedtime.
Contains 60 capsules.
BENEFITS OUR OUR INGREDIENTS
- Supports optimal nerve function, muscle contractions, cardiovascular, bone health, and decreased anxiety (90,91).
- Supports biological reactions such as ATP-fueled reactions and pancreatic insulin secretion (90,91).
- Supports reduction systolic blood pressure, fasting glucose, triglycerides, and healthy HDL levels (90,91).
- Reduces peripheral cortisol levels in the CNS and supports relaxation and decreased anxiety (90,91).
- Supports immune function, skin health, cognitive function, and vision (172,173).
- Supports stimulation of the innate and adaptive immune system (172,173).
- Supports the activation of lymphocytes and activation of innate and T cell-mediated immunity (172,173).
- Supports cognitive function by modulation of neuronal signaling in areas of the brain associated with memory and learning (hippocampus) (172,173).
- Supports sexual function, increased testosterone, cardiovascular health, supports healthy urinary tract function, supports athletic performance, and aids as a neuroprotective agent (137,138).
- Supports sexual health, via activating aphrodisiacs, increased spermatogenesis, sperm motility, increased free testosterone, and increase of androgenic (hormone) action via the activation of
endogenous testosterone production (137,138).
- Supports cardiovascular health via decreased arterial inflammation levels of tumor necrosis factor (TNF)-α and interleukin (IL)-6 (137,138).
- Supports neuroprotective properties via protection of neuron injury, and cerebral ischemia–reperfusion by suppressing brain inflammatory markers (NF-κB, TNF-α and IL-1β) (137,138).
- Supports immune health, cardiovascular health, and increased testosterone (209).
- Supports immune health via suppression of pro-oxidant enzymes, scavenging free radicals, and reduced inflammatory cytokines (markers of inflammation) (209).
- Supports cardiovascular health via increased bioavailability of endothelial nitric oxide, reduced prevalence of atherosclerosis, reduced thrombogenesis (blood clotting) and reduced vascular (blood vessel) inflammation (209).
- Supports increased testosterone via blocking of androgens into estrogen (210).
Horny Goat Weed
- Supports increased sexual drive, increased testosterone, reduced progression of atherosclerosis, increased nitric oxide levels, and reduced arterial (blood vessel) inflammation levels (126,127).
- Reduces arterial inflammation via reduction of free-radical-induced peroxidation in erythrocytes, and increased nitric oxide levels(126,127).
- Supports arterial health (health of blood vessels) via attenuating DNA damage, correcting endothelial dysfunction (126,127).
- Represses macrophage-derived foam cell formation, inhibiting platelet activation, and reduces oxLDL-induced monocyte adhesion to endothelial cells (126,127).
Longjack (Tongkat Ali)
- Reduces stress hormones (cortisol), increases free testosterone, enhances mood, and supports sexual function (132).
- Supports prostate health, cardiovascular health, and increased hair growth (133,134).
- Supports prostate health via anti-androgenic and anti-inflammatory effects resulting in reduced Benign prostatic hyperplasia (134).
- Supports cardiovascular health and combats metabolic syndrome (165).
- Supports cardiovascular health via reduced atherosclerotic lesion areas, reduced cholesterol synthesis (acyl-coA-cholesterol acyltransferase enzyme), reduced very-low-density lipoproteins (VLDL), and inhibited platelet aggregation (165).
- Supports joint health, antioxidant function, cardiovascular health, and reduced body fat (211, 212).
- Supports antioxidant function via increased free radical scavenging capacity and reduced inflammatory cytokines (211, 212).
- Supports Cardiovascular health via decreases in the waist and hip circumferences, reduced blood pressure, total cholesterol, triglycerides, fasting blood glucose, and leptin levels (211, 212).
- Reduces body fat via decreased Enzymatic activity of pancreatic lipase and decreased activity of genetic modulators of adipogenesis (fat cell growth) such as C/EBPα, PPARγ, SREBP-1c (genetic regulators of fat cell growth) (211, 212).
- Supports joint health via reduced inflammation in connective tissue (211, 212)
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Any of the products or services on this website are not meant to replace your current medication regimen and does not claim to cure your ailment. It is solely intended to support your current medical intervention.
If you experience any adverse reactions to any of the products or services on this website, stop immediately and consult your doctor. Talk to your doctor about potential risks before you take any dietary supplement.
The information and product specifications on this website are for educational purposes only, The information is not intended to provide or replace medical advice from your qualified health care professional. Consult with your physician if you have any health concerns, and before initiating any new diet, exercise, supplement, or other lifestyle changes.